Thursday, January 3, 2008

oh, boy !... Meme

after the tremendous success of my recent "huh," meme...
[all right, one person wanted more...
and she probably just wants easy "blog fodder"...
for the opera season...]
yet, undeterred by this possibility....
I've been inspired to "do more"...

since I was accused of being deficient in
"Y chromosome-acceptable material"...
[...that's "guy stuff" ...]
I proudly present the very manly, testosterone laden,
"oh, boy ! " meme.... [ladies, proceed with extreme caution...]

1] What's your favorite cut of steak ?

Rib eye... is there any other ?

2] How do you like it cooked ?

over fire...to med. rare...

3] Steak sauce, ketchup/catsup, mushrooms, fried onions or au natural [ S & P allowed....]

any or none, depends on how good the meat is....

4] Favorite steak house or place to get your favorite steak ?

at the Catsinger Café...I know the chef...

5] Favorite "adult beverage" beer [ light/dark ].... the hard stuff, "straight up" [name names...]
.... wine [varietal...] ..."cocktails" [which ones...] I don't drink....

DARK beer...darker, the better..."chewy beverage"..."good"
...although a GOOD red wine, ummmm !

6] Have you ever been to a strip club ? [as a patron...come on now...]

uh, no....

7] Boxers or briefs ? [tidy whities, tiger skin, bright red....]

....briefs...that's all you're getting from me...


8] Did you buy your own, or were they a "gift" ?

...haven't found the "sugar daddy" who'll buy me under ware, yet...

9] How often do you go "commando" ? .....NEVER, at least, not for years....

24/7

only when I need to do laundry...

only after I've worn each pair twice, inside out and normal...

10] How often do you do your laundry ?

...once a week...

11] How many pairs of underwear do you have ?...

more than a weeks worth...


12] How often do you wash your bed linens ?

every week or so...when they need it...


13] How do you know it's time to do laundry ? ...the hamper's full or it's Saturday...


I have nothing that hasn't been worn at least twice...

there's a funny smell near the laundry "pile", and I see "movement"...

my eyes water when I walk into my bedroom...

the city condemns my house...

14] Which of the following do you NOT consider a MAJOR food group :

Ketchup/catsup...[necessary for life]
RED MEAT.....[see above]
pizza.........[when I'm in the mood...]
BEER.....[DARK beer, ummmmm]
anything green[includes cheese]
.....[major food group...veggies good, green cheese, better...]
Nachos/tacos/burritos ......[see pizza answer...]
anything deep fried....[also see above...]
ice cream....[VERY hard, very good...]

15] If you were a firearm, what would you be ? [caliber, please...]

I. HATE. GUNS.

16] Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, Red Dawn or Stripes ? Why ?

They're ALL scary, and for different reasons...

17] Necessary Roughness, North Dallas 40, The Longest Yard[1st one],
The Replacements or On Any Given Sunday ? Why ?

Necessary Roughness/The Replacements....they're the same film...

18] Vintage muscle cars : Mustang [Shelby GT], Pontiac GTO [65-73 only], Camaro or .....? Why ?

I owned a '69 GTO, 400 engine...could cruise at 100+, sigh...

19] How fast was the fastest you've ever driven ?..... Why ?

130mph...it was Utah, the Great Salt Desert, 1973 and I could....

20] Have you ever "tinkered " with an engine ? Results...

car that was "dead", started...I got home...

21] How much do you love sports ? ...I usually listen to baseball on the radio...used to be much more into it...

I listen to Sportstalk radio every day... sometimes...KNBR

I have seasons tickets to at least one sport... [had Giants tix in 2000 & 2001]

I have a "sports room" in my house... uhh, no...

I have my team logo tattooed on my body... no way, José

I sleep on "team logo" sheets... that's just weird...

22] How would you explain this phrase..."football, ergo sum..."

someone has too much free time [and testosterone...]

23] What's the longest you've gone without bathing...
[and NOT been depressed...]

4 days...

circumstances, please...[ie hunting trip...]

had surgery, couldn't get incision wet.....


24] What's your favorite way to relax ? [that doesn't involve K-Y jelly or magazines...]

that's just crude...who wrote this thing , anyway ?....

25] Favorite " 'dog"...

chili/cheese w/onions...[ummmm, chili dog...]

Chicago [neon green relish, hot peppers etc...]...almost never...I HATE hot peppers & neon relish

'kraut dog/mustard & onions....[ummm, 'kraut dog...]

custom [list ingredients please...]

usually mustard, onions,1000 Is. dressing,sometimes pickles, RIPE tomatoes


26] Nude or "topless" beaches...as a "tourist" or a "participant" ?

a "no-show"...and you should be thanking me...also, who wants to look at naked people ? yuck...


27] How many pairs of really ratty jeans do you own ?

probably 3 or 4...


28] Do you own a leather jacket ? [what style ?]

yes, distressed leather bomber.... & suede jacket


29] How many hats do you own and wear regularly ? [style...]

I have a Giants hat, a straw gardening hat and a "cat" hat...[if you're nice, I'll show it to you...]


30] Is there a beer in your hand right now ? Why not...? NO and , "good question..."

No comments: