Thursday, July 2, 2009

...stupid Blogger



is anyone else out there...
having problems with scheduled posts NOT posting ?

This has been going on for a couple of weeks now...

I write several posts to be published at a future time...
put the desired publish date/time in the post...
hit "publish"...am told that it's "scheduled"...

and it never publishes....

stupid Blogger...

I've learned to deal with l-o-n-g image uploads...
having to put a group of images "backwards"...
so that they'll print,"in order"...

but the "scheduling of posts"... worked...

for a long time...
now, not at all..

since I have to travel to get online...
the scheduling allowed me to keep some sort of presence...
on a sort of regular basis...

and now...

I apologize for the rant...
but it really annoys me...

I guess this means that my posts will come in bunches...

stupid Blogger...

No comments: