Tuesday, March 24, 2009

...Fluff update, 3/23/09



Miss Fluff is doing SOOO much better...
I still put salve in her eye several times a day...
[that is, I'm still allowed to put salve in her eye...]

she looks almost normal in some light...
you have to be looking at the right angle...
to see the opaqueness of her cornea...

she has no sight in it, but has adapted very quickly...
and it's hard to believe just how bad it was...
just a few weeks ago...

the vet is very pleased...
and I think, a bit surprised at her recovery...



so thanks so much to all of you who "thought good thoughts"...
and prayed for Fluff's recovery...
she has even ventured outside on the warmest of days...
making it down & back up the ramp safely...

both she & Piglet are currently not speaking to me...
as I doused them with Advantage earlier today...
fleas were appearing on them & they sleep with me...
so it was that or start wearing a flea collar myself...

they'll get over it...

as soon as I go to bed, they'll forget all about it...
and be right there for the petting & cuddling...
the bed-making, pawing, drooling & eventually, snoring...
a very good time to be flea-free...

No comments: