Thursday, March 4, 2010

...still working on it



I've been "jousting" with multiple operating systems...
[ie "I-work '09" vs "Word"]
trying to remember who I have to "export" in "Word" to...
since my Mac operates in "I-work '09"...

turning my "pages" into "Word" or rtf files, etc is easy...
I just have to remember to do it before I attach & send them...
or no one can open them...

selecting music, making sure it fits the liturgy...
then confirming things with "powers that be"...
making schedules & lists...
exporting them in "Word" as attachments for e-mails...
and then sending out the e-mails...



not to mention singing for 2 funerals and a Taizé service...
in the last 3 days... my voice is tired...



not to mention regular choir services...
and the impending Holy Week festivities...
[with trumpet playing coming up fast on the horizon...]



so I'm digging through files, finding & organizing music...



now, I have to make the packets for the choir for Holy Week...
[that's 5 BIG services... lot's of music...]

LOTS of paperwork !

no wonder I'm pooped...

No comments: