Wednesday, November 18, 2009

...savoring the "waiting" moments



I love fall...

and even though this year's foliage is not as spectacular as last's...
I'm having an attack of "click-click fever"...
and have been out & about, trying to capture the light & colors...
before they are gone with a storm...



the "Narnia tree"...is just starting to color...
[I call it that because of the lamp post...]
2 years ago, before I got used to carrying my camera...
it took my breath away one evening, illuminated by the lamp light...



last year, I discovered "Macro"...
this year, it's "Infinity + Zoom"...
[I should probably carry my unipod for stability...]



I was trying for the "Trees Aglow" from the day before...
but had to accept that some moments don't repeat...
just because you missed the chance or you'd like them to...
sadly, true for more than just "photo-ops"...



so I wait, having had it made clear to me...
that I will receive guidance on the employment front...
and that when I'm told what to do, I must follow the instructions...
but until then, I must wait, anticipating wonderful things to come...

not a bad mind set with which to enter Advent[starting Nov.29]...

I fill my days with the little things...
the simple things... those "details" that God loves...
& practice being thankful for everything...
pleasant or not, as it all is part of the plan...

and wait...

God is good, All the time...

No comments: