Saturday, June 28, 2008

...until there are none...

The Animal Rescue Site


a couple of months ago...
I put a link on my blog to the Animal Rescue site...
[another good idea from Miz Minka...]
it's still there...in the right margin...
right above Sitemeter....

everyday...I click the "kitty icon"....
it takes me to their homepage...
where I click the "give, it's free" button...
and then return back to my day...

on a slow day, it takes all of 10 seconds...

since then... I have received several letters
from the well-known shelters who receive food as a result
of my "clicking"...
thanking me for my donation...
[I was on the "list" anyway...so this doesn't bother me...]

sponsors pledge to give a portion of food for every click...
and I figured that by "clicking" everyday for the past 3 months or so...
I've helped feed several animals a week for that time period...
AT NO COST TO ME...
other than the time [10 seconds ?] spent "clicking...



there are thousands of homeless, unwanted and abused pets...
cared for by these shelters each day...
until we become a society that "spays & neuters"...
it will be the reality...



it takes so little effort on our part to help in this way...
it seems the very least we could do....
for them... who only want to love and be loved...



so... please "click" to help feed homeless animals...
it's free and will make you feel that you've helped...

spay & neuter your pets...

and...

until there are none...adopt one...

No comments: