Wednesday, June 11, 2008

...going for 1000



just a reminder, now that #900 is in the rear view mirror...
[congratulations, MM...(#900) your timing is, as always, superb...]

there is a $100 Visa gas card waiting for visitor #1000...
I had over 80 visitors last week...so don't be "lulled"...
it will happen soon...

granted, $100 seemed a lot more when I got the idea...
but something is always better than nothing...


[this is from May 6, 2008, in Washington ,D.C.....
let's hope it doesn't get there..., "here"(NoCal)...]





so, since we have to deal with THIS...





because we didn't put a stop to THIS...






AND...until THIS begins to happen...






let's make a "game" of it, shall we ?



DISCLAIMER :

the "winner" must be a US resident...
[I can't deal with anything but US $'s...]

the winner MUST leave me a comment proclaiming "victory"...
[you must realize you have "won"...]

if # 1000 is not from the US or doesn't claim "victory"...
the "winner" will be the first US resident after #1000 who does...


[yeah, yeah... I know... it's a "female" image...
both here and at the computer....
complain to Google...
I take what I can find... ]


SO LET THE GAMES BEGIN... !!!!

2 comments:

us300 said...

Greetings,

It is 6:11 a.m. on Sunday June 22, 2008 and the counter just hit 1,000. So I WIN! Or I hope it is me anyway. Have a blessed Sunday!!!

catsinger said...

yes.. you are the winner...I need an address to send the card to.. ask Square Peg for my email...