Wednesday, June 4, 2008

...come on down !!









we are all
just too aware...
that THIS...
is a BIG problem
these days...


so I thought...
what better PRIZE to offer
my upcoming visitor # 1000...
than a Visa gas debit card
for $ 100.00...

the card has to be presented for payment inside...
[pay the attendant...]
it won't work to "pay at the pump"...
but will work where ever Visa is accepted...
[which is just about everywhere...]




you might say, "Catsinger...ARE YOU NUTS ? !!!

or did you just hit the "big one" in the lottery ?"

[if I had done that, the card would be for $1000.00...]
no...I'm just putting a third of my "economic stimulus tax refund" to work...
and thanking my readers in the process...
[your tax dollars at work, ladies & gentlemen...]


so help me celebrate a milestone...
and get something good for yourself along the way...
the big event will happen within the next week or so...
[probably a LOT sooner now that I've done this...]

so, plan ahead and scheme away...
there are a lot of you "big picture thinkers" out there...
all's fair in this economy...[can you say wi-fi ?]
including "dropping-in" often...

[I had 43 visits in an hour ...once...
but in retrospect...
Sitemeter must have been "on something"...]

TO WIN...
you MUST leave me a comment proclaiming your victory...
in other words...you must be aware that you are # 1000...
{I assume that everyone can read Sitemeter...}
then e-mail me your contact information
and your prize will be on it's way...

SO...
may the stealthiest, cleverest ...
and "most driven"among you...
[sorry, couldn't resist...]
be victorious !



[disclaimer...]
if # 1000 is a visitor from outside the US...
the winner will be the first US visitor
who leaves me a comment, proclaiming victory
AFTER # 1000....


[international currency exchange is beyond me...sorry...]

if # 1000 is a person in the US that I can't contact...
because they don't leave me a comment,
proclaiming their victory...
then the winner will again revert
to the first comment I get after # 1000...
[can you tell that I've run contests before ?]

ALL INSTRUCTIONS CLEAR ?

THEN LET THE GAMES BEGIN !!!

5 comments:

Lost808Locals said...

How creative and generous of you! (Hmm.. let's see $100 at $4.50/gallon...that's about 22 gallons! Nice!)

I must say, it does bring a smile to see someone sharing their tax rebate this way. (Mine's getting saved up for new school supplies for my kids.)

Congrats to the winner!

catsinger said...

thanks lost808...$100 seemed so much more until I did the math *sigh*...
but I guess every little bit helps these days...

us300 said...

Well I hope I am the lucky one, been looking for work lately and not being too familiar with the desert doesn't help. Wish me luck!

catsinger said...

what happened to the temp agency ?

us300 said...

The agency is no longer being used by the company. Glad I saved all that I did before I moved. I am now looking for other opportunities. I decided to wait until after the honeymoon to start my hunt.