Tuesday, February 2, 2010

...wow, update



just looked at my checking account balance...

my retirement check was less than half of what it should have been...

meaning...?

my health insurance premium, which was NOT taken out last month...
was taken out double to make up for the "oversight"...

meaning...?

if God hadn't provided the safety net He did... when He did...
[by giving me access to funds I thought were unavailable...]
I would have had NO money to pay my mortgage...
[or anything else...]

the school district's payment of their part was where it was supposed to be too...
[they will pay a minimum premium for my medical insurance until I reach 65...]

I think the relief of this safety net appearing as it did...
has left me very grateful, but also quite drained...
so I'm currently working to regain my energy, conquer allergies...
and get myself going as far as fitness & clutter busting goes...

so if my blogging gets a bit sparse, bear with me...
I'm just resting...

with a grateful smile on my face...

No comments: