Monday, February 22, 2010

...update, "stupid allergies"

it's now been a week of coughing...
wheezing, sneezing, etc...
I've managed to avoid an upper respiratory infection somehow...
(thank you, Jesus...)
by a lot of rest, OJ, tea, Zyrtek,
Zyrtek D...
DM cough medicine, cough drops, hot steamy showers...
hot soup, sinus lavage & a LOT of tissues...

of course, there were 2 church services for the choir...
one, I cantored, plus a rehearsal, "after"...
and I had to be "awake" from "9 to 5" on Sat...
since the USPS, "said" that a package I HAD to sign for...
would be delivered then...

it wasn't... & being that today is President's Day...
it probably won't come today...
since I have to go do choir stuff at the church tomorrow...
I may just go get it...
or I'll get another pink love note...
(I don't know what this is... I haven't bought anything that should need a signature...)

so today, I'm still resting...

I'm feeling better...
& hope to be past all this soon...

No comments: