Tuesday, August 28, 2012

...if you'd told me, I wouldn't have believed it


My first post was 4 years ago today and if someone had told me all that would have happened in these last 4 years, I wouldn't have believed them...

I won't give you a moment by moment account, just a few significant current situations...

Today, I made my 18th Chapter 13 Bankruptcy payment with 18 more to go...

I live with 5 remaining kitties and a dog...

I believe that my physical health is improving, due to continued weight loss and working towards getting more regular exercise, despite the ravages of arthritis and age...

I live on a very tight budget, without TV, Internet service or being able, for the most part, to repair or replace items that break, wear out or get stolen...

I continue to see God's goodness in providing for those things that I really need and to trust Him with everything in my life...

I'm learning, day by day, to live with less and to do without things that I might want, but don't really need and can't afford...

I don't know where I'll be a year from now, when I'll be closing in on my 65th birthday and all the financial fun that it will be, finding the cash to pay for the SS Supplemental insurance that will replace the medical I've had from the school district, but I know that God will provide what I need and if I have to cut back again, He'll show me how... Until then, thanks to all the friendly folks who have stopped by these last 4 years. Hope you got something from reading my posts beyond just letting me run-on about myself. Take care and Godspeed.

No comments: