Thursday, August 14, 2008

...why am I surprised ?



this lucky kitty is enjoying fresh...
filtered, recirculated water ...
[looks like Mackie...but it's not...]
from his Drinkwell Platnum Pet Fountain...

about a year ago, I bit the bullet...
and upgraded from the crockery water bowls...
to 2 of these little beauties...
[costing me a cool $160.00 for the two...]

I was tired of constantly cleaning & refilling the bowls...
and of being harassed EVERY time I went by the bathroom...
or into the kitchen...
by some cat in the sink, pestering me for a drink...

what they wanted was "drips"...
for me to leave the faucet marginally open & dripping...
so they could drink the drips...

it wasted water...
left a ton of cat hair in the sink...
and was annoying...

the "fountains" solved the problem...
everyone loved them...
they were easy to fill and clean...
they all were drinking more water...
and were healthier to boot...

not every piece of "cat tech" has been a success...
[don't even ask about the "automatic litter boxes"...]
but these are great...and worth every cent...
[there is a smaller version...
as well as one that grows grass on the side...]

so now that they are established...
what has started happening, AGAIN...?



Cagney...at her favorite watering hole...
[maybe she knows it's days are numbered...]

CATS... go figure...

No comments: