Tuesday, October 6, 2009

...whistling in the dark



the clock is ticking on my dwindling financial reserves...
but I keep being told to "wait"...



that God will supply my needs...
His way... in His time...

I just need to keep believing...
to have faith in Him...
and to NOT take things into my own hands & "do something"...

this is really hard for me...

doors are closed, but the message is clear...

they will open...

but only according to His will...



I just pray that I will have the grace to persevere...

as well as the wisdom to know what to do...
and when to do it...

God is good... All the time...

2 comments:

The Calico Quilter said...

You haven't posted in so long - are you OK? I know you are going through a rough time, but have faith and persevere - an answer will come.

catsinger said...

..hi Calico...I've been fighting a bunch of flu-like symptoms[ever since I took that stupid flu shot 3 weeks ago...] and since I don't have the internet at home, it's hard to post when I feel punk... I'm still hanging in...waiting for a door to open...
thanks for the kind thoughts...