Wednesday, October 28, 2009

..."back" to normal



I'm happy to report that the moderate exercise...
and extra bed rest seems to have healed my back problem...

I've had these back situations before...
& it always takes a couple of days before it lets up...

Monday, the pain was gone when I got up...
[I did "sleep-in"...]
so I did laundry [3 loads...]
and a sink load of dishes...
[I don't have a dish washer, so it's all by hand...]
I also cleaned the bathroom...

today,[Tuesday] I need to make a meatloaf when I get home...
and clean out the 'fridge a bit...
as Wednesday is trash day, again...
you can bet I'll be careful this time...

it's been very windy today, though pretty sunny...

I hope to be strong enough to get out walking again soon...
maybe tomorrow, after I take out the trash...
Molly will like that...
wish me luck...

No comments: