Friday, June 25, 2010

...something's coming



as I crawl ever closer to the end of my hCG regimen...
[my last 500 calorie day is July 3...]
some things are clearer, some are not...
not yet, anyway...



at this point, I'm down about 23 lbs from my starting point...
I'm wearing things that I haven't fit into for at least 10 years...
perhaps more, since my memory is pretty fuzzy...
as is my general mental acuity at this point...



I am attempting to get moving again...
but am being hampered somewhat by some chronic back & nerve issues...
as well as weakened muscles and dogging fatigue from the diet...
but am persisting through the stiffness, lassitude & sore muscles...



on the job front, there is not a whisper...

not yet, anyway...

I've turned in several applications...
but have decided to let the cobwebs clear a bit...
before pursuing more as I've been told to wait, again...
and since my mind is currently like Swiss cheese...
that isn't a bad plan...

to let things percolate a bit...
while my head clears from the diet fog...
and I regain my energy & strength...

to quote Leonard Bernstein,[West Side Story]...



"...something's comin'...
I don't know what it is...
but it is...gonna be great...

the air is hummin'...
and something grand is comin'..."


because God is good, indeed...

3 comments:

us300 said...

Love the Magnolia bloom and roses in your pictures, sure miss the variety of plant life that is back home. Being in the desert has given me an appriciation of things new and old, but this post takes me right back to the front yard of the family estate where ther is a 30 foot tall Magnolia and roses galore. Thanks!

us300 said...

Oh, and bye the way, I feel something GREAT coming your way, too!!!

Godspeed,

us300j

catsinger said...

...thanks J... I've been stalking the elusive magnolia blossoms for a couple of years now & still haven't found my $ shot yet... but I'll know it when I find it...