Sunday, April 11, 2010

...keeping the faith



seems like I was "just" here...
and I was... along in November...



then a door opened in January...
and a loan has kept me "afloat"...
paying the large "chunks", like property taxes...
and several "annual" premiums...

but just like the balcony beyond the door in this picture...
there is an end coming, probably by July...
when I will, unless I find work, find myself left once more...



in a spot like this...


I continue to move in areas of growth & trust...
fighting against the voices of the world...
which attempt to undermine my hope & trust in God's provision...




lately, He's very clear about me being close to the goal...
but that I must keep believing and not quit until my goal has been reached...

in my case, I believe that joyful, thankful trust in all things is essential...

I must continue to be unwavering in being grateful...
allowing nothing to sabotage my peace & joy in His ability to save me...
trusting completely that "All is Well"...
joyfully accepting that all that I am going through...
is part of His plan for my best good...

I have a version of this quote in a frame at home...
I've always drawn comfort from it...
and it gives me comfort now...


“When you have come to the edge of all the light you have
And step into the darkness of the unknown
Believe that one of the two will happen to you
Either you'll find something solid to stand on
Or you'll be taught how to fly!”

Richard Bach



but recently, I've really come to like this one too, perhaps even more...

"faith is not, belief without proof...
but rather, trust, without reservation"...[author unknown]


No comments: