Wednesday, April 7, 2010

...it's SOOO nice when the pain stops

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!



I've been fighting first a pinched nerve in my back...
then a firestorm of sciatic nerve sensitivity...
up & down both legs, for a week now...

my lower back went out last Wednesday, so I "rested"...
then was the 12 hour marathon of Maundy Thursday...
the solemnity of Good Friday...
the 6 hour Easter vigil stretch [for me anyway...]
and the postscript of Easter Sunday morning...

during this period, we had a lot of rain & cold wind...
which always is good for exacerbating sore muscles...
so they just kept getting tighter & more painful...
so today, I'd had enough & called my chiropractor...



he does acupressure which balances the electrical flow in the nerves...
relaxing the muscles which allows the lactic acid to be removed...
and this time, there were pinched nerves to be unpinched in the tailbone area...
so even though there are some residual twinges, it's SO much better...

I have a lot of physical stuff to do...
so I need to be able to get it done...

so while I'm being thankful, I'm very thankful for Dr. V...

I'll sleep well tonight for the first time in a week...

No comments: