Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Be gentle...

well, I've done it now...sort of like that moment when I saw Sneaky Pie(catus stealthicus), jet out the front door...[I had been moving somethings out ... she saw her chance and took it...galloping with gleeful catness out into a world of fast-moving cars just a few feet away...] the game of "ha,ha, can't catch me!"  continued long into the night... finally exhausted after much calling, pleading, threatening ,[that never works...], and cajoling , I gave up and went to bed, tossing and turning, jolting awake at each nocturnal noise...finally, came the pink fingers of dawn... I went to the front door, opened it, called once and there she appeared...as she scooted inside,meowing tales of her adventures, I was  relieved , but I knew that now , I would have to be more vigilant , as she would use all of her myriad powers to elude me and score more FREEDOM ![ie Braveheart...]...... this venture is something I've long contemplated and now, as it scoots out the door,  past me into the night of etherspace, I will wait until the "pink[sic] fingers" of you, gentle readers, bring relief and safe return...

1 comment:

Miz Minka said...

Welcome to Blogville, I think you're off to a splendid start! Great profile too; and aren't those random questions fun?

We'll try to keep the big nasty cars away. If one tries to get you, just delete it! ;)