Tuesday, February 15, 2011

...not much happening here


just biding my time until the papers for the Chapter 13 need to be signed...

I did get my lawn mowed and am trying to get the roses cut back...
I'm also plotting to clean out the old garden beds...
so I can have some tomatoes this summer...
but aches & pains are plentiful, not to mention daunting...

so I'm going slowly and following instructions, "to wait, quietly..."

meanwhile, the kitties are loving their new bedroom access...
though I have to keep a sharp eye on Molly, the dog...
who wants to come in and get at the cat box...
so she is NOT allowed in the bedroom...
it's really too small for her anyway...

so when there is something to write about, I will...
until then, all my best to all of you...

1 comment:

chudexs said...

A fascinating paper.
I love reading your writing
I got a lot of input
thanks and encouragement to keep writing.