Thursday, January 6, 2011

...getting back to normal [?]

[of course, this depends on what you deem to be, "normal"...]


Piglet is starting to act like herself again...
making multiple trips to the "food court"...
[and complaining if it's more than 30 minutes old...]
climbing into my arms for petting, every chance she gets...
sleeping next to me & complaining if I move too much...
digging furiously in the cat box, litter flying everywhere...
and wanting to be, OUT...


she has managed to get on Fluff's last nerve...
by flopping down on top of her...
and insisting on the best vantage points...
as far as having my undivided attention goes...

Fluff had 2 days of me all to herself...
& isn't at all pleased with the renewed presence of Piglet...
but this too will pass and before we know it...
winter will turn into Spring, then summer...


Fluff will wile away the warm days in her nest...
unencumbered by the encroachments of "self-centered bullies"...
"who are spiteful, mean & nowhere near, respectful enough...
of the Queen of Everything, who is also, "Felinus emeritous"...
and stunningly beautiful, to boot"...

[the opinions expressed in the preceding statement...
are NOT necessarily those of the management...]


of course, Fluff will be so contented because Piglet will be...


outside, snoozing in the garden...

as much as I love winter, I can't wait...

No comments: